This steampunk keyboard wrist guard is a gorgeous accessory that actually works! It would be impressive enough if it was just for looks, but Etsy seller BruteForceStudios went one further when they created a cosplay accessory that looks old-school, but is exactly the opposite.
The keyboard features:
– 3-in-1 multimedia wireless keyboard (Keyboard, TouchPad, Laser Pointer)
– Control your media while sitting on the sofa, lounging in bed, up to 100 feet away
– Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a short re-charge time
– Includes mini 2.4 GHz USB wireless receiver
– Wireless receiver stores inside keyboard when not in use
– Stand-by time: 500 – 700 hours
– Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7
– Mac OS 10.x or lower
– Linux (Debian 3.1 / Redhat 9.0 / Ubuntu 8.10 / Fedora 7.0)
Each of these wrist guards is handmade and takes about 8-10 weeks from start to finish so order well-in advance of when you plan to wear this incredible piece.
See more pictures and a video after the break…