Earlier this year we posted about the upcoming official Master Chief Halo motorcycle helmet and now we have info on all of the features along with some additional pics.
The DOT-approved limited edition helmet is already available for pre-order (shipping slated for October) and is available in four different sizes.
After the break, check out the full specs as well as more images of the helmet and packaging.
- ABS shell with matte UV-protective clear coat
- Front air intakes reduce shield fogging; rear exhaust vents keep head cool and dry
- Reflective shield with UV protection
- Double D-ring nylon chin strap with snap secure
- Game-inspired finish
- Contoured center pad with a design that allows heat to dissipate from the top of the scalp
- Dual-layer EPS cheek pads for a firm, comfortable fit
- Center pad and cheek pads are removable and washable
- Soft, moisture-wicking material
- Eyeglasses friendly interior
- Meets or exceeds DOT standards (FMVSS 49 CFR 571.218)
- Nylon drawstring helmet bag included
- Available in S (55-56 cm), M (57-58 cm), L (59-60 cm), XL (61-62 cm)
- Limited edition
Product Page ($499.00)