Anovos has done it again. This time around, it’s this gorgeous Kylo Ren Costume Ensemble that includes details duplicated from Star Wars: The Force Awakens screen-used production assets. You can get the costume alone or get the full costume with that very recognizeable helmet.
Talk about craftsmanship—this thing is a beauty. Of course, quality comes at a hefty price.
More details below.
Kylo Ren costume details:
- Top-coat, hood, and scarf made of custom milled basket weave cotton with coating.
- Hood and scarf is supported by internal wire for proper shape.
- Neck seal is made of faux leather with velcro closure.
- Under tunic is pleated and coated.
- Shirt has off-center zipper closure and pleated sleeves.
- Trousers made of coated black denim with leather-tip suspenders.
- Gloves are made of faux leather with welted stitching.
- Leather belt has metal buckle detail and includes lightsaber clip.
- Footwear is not included.
Kylo Ren Premiere Line Helmet details:
- Helmet is assembled and ready to wear.
- Helmet is created from digital scans and reference from the original prop
- Helmet is constructed in fiberglass.
- Helmet has texture and metalized elements replicated from the original prop
- Visor is mesh material replicated from the original prop.
- Helmet interior is lined for a finished appearance.
- Helmet fitting pads are adjustable.
I don’t know about you, but the fact that Kylo Ren wears something that looks like hip waders makes me want to tease him. I’d end up dead, but it makes me feel a little less scared of him.