In support of Star Wars: Force for Change, Lucasfilm and Disney have announced special edition Star Wars: The Last Jedi t-shirts (for kids and adults) and a pin featuring Rey, BB-8, Finn, and Poe Dameron. Take a closer look below.
Twenty-five percent of the retail sale price from each of these products will be donated to the U.S. Fund for UNICEF in support of UNICEF Kid Power, a program that uses the world’s first WEARABLE-FOR-GOOD to give kids the power to get active and save lives by earning points that unlock food packets for malnourished children around the world.
Look for these items in booth 3463 at Star Wars Celebration from April 13-16. Select locations at Disney Parks (listed below) will carry these items through the summer. Unfortunately, the items will not be made available on DisneyStore.com or the Shop Disney Parks app.
Walt Disney World Resort
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Tatooine Traders and Star WarsLaunch Bay
- Disney Springs – Star WarsGalactic Outpost and Once Upon A Toy
- Magic Kingdom Park – Merchants of Venus
- Disneyland park – The Star Trader and Star WarsLaunch Bay
- Downtown Disney District – D-Street and World of Disney