If you’re a serious runner, or just thinking about getting back in shape, the Garmin Forerunner 405 has loads of features that can help you reach your goal.
- Touch bezel lets you change screens with a simple tap (no more fumbling for buttons)
- Training features that continuously monitors your time, distance, pace, calories and heart rate (when paired with heart rate monitor)
- ANT + Sport wireless platform wirelessly sends your data to your computer
- Includes both the USB ANT Stick and Heart Rate Monitor
- Download recorded courses to compete against previous workouts or race a Virtual Partner
And the great news is that it is selling for a very limited time at only $149.99. That’s 60% off the $373.32 list price.