The contests keep on coming on Fashionably Geek, and we have another awesome one on tap for you today. We’re giving away a pair of these $200 Vuzix Wrap 310XL video glasses to a lucky reader!
With the Wrap 310XLs you can watch movies and videos directly inside the glasses in 16:9 widescreen or standard 4:3 formats in 2D (or 3D when supported media is played). Supposedly, it’s equivalent to viewing a 55-inch screen from ten feet. Plus, an iPhone/iPad/iPod compatible cable is included.
Check out more details on the glasses and how you can enter after the break.
- Equivalent to a 55-inch screen viewed from ten feet
- Twin high-resolution 428 x 240 LCD widescreen displays
- 24-bit true color (16 million colors)
- 60Hz progressive scan update rate
- Ultra-low video distortion
- 26 degree diagonal field of view
- 2-3/8″ intraocular distance (IOD)
- Independent +2 to -5 diopter focus adjustment
- Weighs less than three ounces
As always, there are several ways to enter:
- “Like” us on Facebook and comment in the contest thread.
- Follow us on Twitter and retweet this post with the hashtag #giveaway
- Add me to your circles on Google+ and comment in the contest thread.
The last day to enter is Tuesday, November 1st. A winner will be chosen at random. Good luck!