An Xbox One-S-ie? Hahahaha! And I thought a Snuggie was ridiculous! Hahahah…hmmm. You know, that DOES look kinda comfortable. I mean, not that I would wear one. Heh. Still…
I must have this.
No joke—Microsoft Australia came up with this Xbox Onesie and it is packed with gamer-friendly features:
- Enlarged pockets to fit your Xbox Controller and Media Remotes
- Arm pouch to offer quick and easy access to your mobile phone
- Roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons
- Forearm grips to prevent slipping on those ‘edge of your seat’ moments
- Extra-large hood to accommodate headsets for the ultimate gaming sessions
- Customized Gamertag embroidery
Did you notice the “roll-able legs and arms to cater for all temperatures and seasons?” What that really says, my friends, is “you never need to wear another garment for the rest of your life”. Plus “customized Gamertag embrodiery?” Dreams really do come true.
Unfortunately, there’s no word yet on when the onesie will go on sale, much less whether or not it will be made available outside of Australia. Something tells me that high demand will necessitate a wider release. Stay tuned.