Don’t you love to cosplay while riding a motorcycle? If that’s your thing, you now have another option. UD Replicas, the same company responsible for the Stormtrooper and other geeky motorcycle suits, has released a Captain America version for pre-order. I’d love to see someone flying down the highway on some WWII-era motorcycle. It includes:
- Two Tone Herringbone Pattern on White Leather Sleeves.
- Two Tone Herringbone Pattern on all Blue Leather.
- Aluminum Chest and Shoulder ‘Stars’, as well as both Back Harness Buckles and Belt Buckle.
- Form Molded Leather shoulder details.
- Strong edge seaming for all visible and hidden stitch work.
- Self Weathering-Antique Dark Brown base leather for the Boots, Gloves and Utility Belt.
- Removable CE Approved Body Armor in forearms, shoulder and back spine protector.
- Highly detailed, removable lightweight interior lining.
Order now and you might have it in time for your second or third viewing of The Avengers. The suits ship at the end of April.