Anovos is known for their ridiculously accurate Star Wars costumes, and now you can add Jyn Erso to the list. It was recreated using measurements and references taken from the original screen-used production assets. The full list of features includes:
- Jacket – Fully lined, made of poly-cotton drill fabric and features functional breast pockets, interior pockets, rubberized “Bloodstripe” down both outside sleeve seams, and Rebel Alliance rank badge.
- Mechanics Vest – Made of silk-satin blend fabric which is fully lined and padded, and features screen accurate hardware and quilting detail.
- Trousers – Made of poly-cotton twill and features military style cinch strap above the calf, vertical pintuck pleat details on each shin panel, and hidden side seam pockets.
- Workers Tunic – Pull-over style, made of dyed cotton with fully finished inside seams.
- Holster Belt – Made of dyed faux leather and features hook and loop closure, thigh strap, and decorative nickel studs.
- Other Jyn Erso items, including the scarf, gloves, and Concho to be sold separately.
Quality is never cheap, so you’ll have to pony up $450 for this ensemble during the pr-order period, which lasts through February 28, 2017. Shipping is slated for Q3 2017.
Send your tips to email@example.com.