The upcoming Powerbag line certainly isn’t the first backpack/messenger bag charging system, but it might be one of the most stylish. Check out the features:
- Powerbag comes charged and ready to go!
- Connect up to four (4) mobile devices at a time using the included pre-routed connectors (1 micro, 1 mini, 1 Apple) and one USB port inside every Powerbag; keep devices connected or plug-in when you need more power.
- The exclusive Powerbag Charging System will automatically detect the connected devices in the bag and send the right amount of power to optimally charge each one.
- To recharge Powerbag, plug into any standard wall outlet with the included AC Adapter. Powerbag comes with a built-in, lightweight, rechargeable and removable battery to get you through your day (available with a 3000 mAh or 6000 mAh battery based on model).
- When plugged in, Powerbag will charge all connected devices first and then charge its own battery.
The Powerbag line will launch this October in five different styles (with multiple colors) at retailers like Best Buy and Office Max for $139.99. We are expected to get our hands on a review unit soon, so stay tuned to find out whether or not these bags are worth the price.